About John Koloski
-born in Scranton, Pennsylvania, “the most haunted city in America.”
– holds degrees in English (BA, Binghamton University) and Creative Writing (MA, MFA, Wilkes University).
-inherited psychic senses that reveal the ghosts, orbs and shadow-people who appear in his fiction.
– worked full-time as an editor and writer for national magazines.
– published in Southern Tier Images Magazine, The Endless Mountains Review, and Midwest Poetry Review.
– presented papers to the National Council of Teachers of English and The John Gardner Society.
-included in special collections of scholarly papers at The University of Rochester’s .
– invited to read from his novel, EMPYRES:BLOODBLIND, at the 2007 AWP Conference in Atlanta, GA.
-lives with his wife and family in the misty Endless Mountains.
– teaches English with every breath!